Skip to main content

Work Permits

Congratulations on getting a job!

To get a work permit, students need to download and complete the work permit application form.  Once the application is completed by the student, parent and employer:

During the school year, bring the completed application AND your Social Security Card to Ms. Aguirre in the Millikan College and Career Center room 11207.  Your Social Security number will be verified by staff.  Your Social Security card will remain in your possession.  Staff will use your application to create your official work permit.  The official permit will be ready for you within two business days.  Permits must be renewed annually and are specific to your employer.