- To assist in providing an organized and disciplined school climate that will enhance and support the instructional program.
- To provide students with the opportunity to attend school - or school related activities that are well supervised and conducted in an orderly manner.
- To Facilitate the attainment of al school wide academic performance goals.
As administrators we will:
- Provide the required and necessary discipline to enforce and maintain the Districts’ education and discipline code.
- Hold student and parent conferences when a student is referred because of attendance or unsuitable behavior in the classroom and administer necessary discipline to cause a behavioral adjustment that will allow the student to be placed into a suitable learning environment.
- Communicate information discussed in administrative staff meetings with certificated and classified staff.
- Supervise all areas of the campus to insure and maintain proper student behavior including extracurricular activities outside the regular school day.
- Collect and review student achievement data and student work with teachers monthly in all curricular areas.
- Meet monthly with department heads on site and attend designated district-wide department meetings.
- Facilitate meetings of teachers, within our designated departments, to review and discuss student performance on classroom embedded assessments and other assessments to guide instructional planning.
- Monitor content area teaching, i.e. use of course outlines, curriculum, and standards.
- Ensure that quality instruction occurs in every classroom
C. End of Year Evidence
- Meeting expected API growth targets
- Students grow to the next quintile
- Students achieving proficiency on all district performance standards
- Students passing the CAHSEE
- Decreased number of disruptive student in class, on campus, at school-wide extra curricular activities, and in the community
- Decreased number of absentees and truants compared to last year.