Millikan High School Parent Information Night
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2014
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
Where: Millikan High School Auditorium
Learn More About…
• Millikan’s Small L...
10:00 - 10:45 Chapman University * Sign up please
11:15 am USC
1:30 pm College Workshop *Sign up please
11:00 am SDSU
11:45 am Cerritos College Assistant Program
11:00 Sulu Award Program
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Senior, graduating class of 2015
- Pacific Islander (Samoan, Tongan, Guamanian, Maorian, Fijian, Hawaiian, Tahitian & Filipino
Need more informatioan? Come to the Career Center and Check Us Out!
Great News! Millikan's PTSA Membership Drive as been EXTENDED to November 14, 2014. If you have not done so please become a PTSA member, it is only $7.00 to become a member (and parents, family, students and friends are able to join). There is no further obligation to attend meetings or volunteer but the door is wide open and we happily welcome you to attend and or volunteer. We currently have 805 members and we are almost at our goal of 1000 memberships. If we reach the 1000 memberships by November 14th, students will be rewarded with a FREE DRESS DAY. Drop your envelope and membership dues in the PTSA mailbox located in the front office, please include your member’s name, your student's name and your email. You may also find additional information under Millikan's website, click our school, scroll down to PTSA-parents. Please join and SUPPORT OUR GREAT SCHOOL!
It's that time of year again...Halloween! Millikan is one of the only schools that allows students to dress up in costume for this fun and spooky day, so be sure to put together your most imaginative wardrobe items and come dressed to scare on Friday! There are just a few guidelines that we would like to ask that you follow:
1. Please dress tastefully and school appropriate. This means that you should be sure to use good judgment when it comes to the amount of skin showing and also please avoid any costume that might put down another person's race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.. Any student who is found to be dressed in poor taste will be immediately changed into uniform for the remainder of the day.
2. Absolutely no weapons of any kind will be allowed as part of any costume.
3. Face masks are not allowed as part of a costume. You may use face paint.
ASB will be holding a costume contest on the rally stage at lunch on Friday. Please come and join the fun!
Please join us for our PALSS meetings.
See the attached for the 2014-2015 schedule.